Parent Leadership Council
Members of the Council:The Parent Leadership Council (PLC) functions as the leadership and representative volunteer organization for the Pitzer College Parents Association. The PLC serves as an advisory and support body for the Office of Parent Relations, and assists with the design and implementation of programs that provide connection with families of Pitzer students and alumni.
• Represent the Pitzer College Parents Association by attending events and connecting
with other parents in an effort to encourage camaraderie and an affinity for the College
that will live beyond a student’s four years of education.
• Offer input to the Office of Parent Relations on programs and initiatives related to
parents and families.
• Provide leadership for parent programming, including helping to create opportunities for
parents and other family members to socialize and strengthen relations with the College.
• Support the College by participating on committees, sharing personal expertise and
skills, and helping to develop financial and other resources to further Pitzer’s mission.
• Provide financial support for the Pitzer Annual Fund and other fundraising priorities at
a the Pitzer Society level, thereby serving as an example and motivation for other
parents to contribute charitably to the College.
Your Council Members:
Dori King P'17, Co-President
Maurice King P'17, Co-President
Nancy Barry P'17
Thomas Bidell P'19
Lynn Bodell P'17
Anne Cunningham Carson P'17
Gary Carson P'17
Nelle Cohen P'19
Luiz de Toledo P'19
Katherine Hall P'19
Larik Hall P'19
Karen Harris-Tyrrell P'18
Debbie Johnson P'16
Colleen McCann P'19
Jill Nelson P'19
Ruth Norwood P'16
India Radfar P'19
Jamie Rawding P'14, P'17
Jo Saxon P'17
Tracy Strayer P'18
Kevin Tyrrell P'18
Ed Wong P'18
Meet your Parent Leadership Council members here.
For more information about how to get involved with the Parent Leadership Council, please contact Senior Director of Parent Relations, Victoria Martinsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.